[publican-list] questions on 2.8

Siyuan Tian tiansiyuan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 14:32:19 UTC 2012

Hi Jeff,

After sending out the previous message, I did a search in the user guide
and found something. So, I try to copy the /usr/share/publican/xsl/pdf.xsl
to my brand directory at the same level as the en-US sub-dir. Then, I tried
to build the pdf and got the following at the end of the output:

"Using XML::LibXSLT on ./Common_Content/cloudstack/xsl/pdf.xsl
Could not create file parser context for file
"./Common_Content/cloudstack/xsl/pdf.xsl": no such file or directory at
/usr/share/perl5/Publican/Builder.pm line 937"

I noticed in the user guide, "Brands that supply XSL files need to change
the relative path to a URI." But I don't understand what it means.

Thanks again,

Tian