Re: [publican-list] Website ToC Structure

On 2/6/2012 8:12 PM, Rob LaMora wrote:

Hi,

I am unable to emulate the RedHat product documentation website table of contents that does not include a version number expand/collapse section. Regardless of what I try I still get a version number component. Does anyone know how to accomplish this?

In your publican.cfg file, add this line:

web_version_label: UNUSED

That should do it!
Deon