[publican-list] Moving to GIT! <-- completed

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Tue Mar 20 13:10:52 UTC 2012

Hi,

On Mon, 05 Mar 2012, Jeff Fearn wrote:
> On 03/02/2012 02:44 PM, Jeff Fearn wrote:
> >Hi all, after putting this off for ages I've contacted Fedora
> >Infrastructure to have our hosting moved to git. Not exactly sure of the
> >timing, but I'll let you all know when it's done.
> >
> >https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/3168
> >

> Hi Everybody! The move to git is complete. The SVN repo has been put
> in read only mode for prosperity.
>
> Anonymous checkout: git clone git://git.fedorahosted.org/publican.git
> Commit access: git clone ssh://git.fedorahosted.org/git/publican.git
> Web view:  http://git.fedorahosted.org/git/publican.git

What happened to the publican-2x branch during the move?

It would be nice to resurrect it since Publican 2.9 has not been
published yet and Publican 3.0 is expected to be less reliable than
2.9 for some time...

Also it's a pity that no tags have been imported.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer