[publican-list] Tips on How to best use Publican / Docbook

Jared Morgan jmorgan at redhat.com
Mon Mar 26 22:39:34 UTC 2012

Hi Frederic

It depends on how you like to write your XML.

Do you like to work with raw XML and see the code (sounds like you do)? Or do you like to have an abstracted view and get a WYSIWYG view of your XML?

If you prefer a GUI style, then I'll put a vote in for Serna Free. http://www.syntext.com/products/serna-free/

I've done video tutorials about how to use it. More tutorials will be done when I get a chance. https://vimeo.com/groups/111908

Cheers

Jared Morgan