[publican-list] Publican Install on Os X Lion 7.2.3 - We think we have it

Jeff Fearn jfearn at redhat.com
Fri May 18 03:09:15 UTC 2012

Nice work George & Misty!

FYI the brands are also in the Publican git repo. In step 8 you ran 'cd
publican/publican' from there you can 'cd ../publican-fedora' and use
the brand there. This is the only place we will be making updates, so
it's safer to use than the svn repo.

Cheers, Jeff.

Jeff Fearn <jfearn at redhat.com>
Senior Software Engineer