[publican-list] Publican 3.0.0 is here at last!

Raphael Hertzog hertzog at debian.org
Wed Oct 31 09:55:06 UTC 2012

Hi,

great to see 3.0 published!

On Wed, 31 Oct 2012, Ruediger Landmann wrote:
> * PDF styles now optimised for wkhtmltopdf, completing the
> replacement of FOP as our PDF mechanism. This gives us truly
> international PDF support for the first time, including support for
> Indic languages and right-to-left languages

Has the FOP implementation been entirely removed or is it just the default
that changed?

How does Fedora package wkhtmltopdf? It's still a major pain to get it
packaged in a Debian policy compliant way since it requires a specific
patched version of Qt...

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Get the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/