Re: [publican-list] Publican 4.0 released!!! Get it now!!!!

On 18/12/13 05:28, Zac Dover wrote:
We are happy to announce the release of Publican 4.0!

Sadly, I think I've broken it already. I built from source and then did a test create of a book:

$ publican create --type=book --name=Hello --lang=en-US
FATAL ERROR: en-US/Book_Info.xml:
No such file or directory at /usr/lib/perl5/XML/Parser/Expat.pm line 470.
 at line 123, column 0, byte 4432
Handler couldn't resolve external entity at line 123, column 0, byte 4432
error in processing external entity reference at line 123, column 0, byte 4432 error in processing external entity reference at line 3, column 1, byte 163 at /usr/lib/perl5/XML/Parser.pm line 187.
 at /usr/local/bin/publican line 528.

:-(

This upsets me quite a lot. I love Publican, and I've been using 3.2.1 for a while now, built from source, on my Linux Mint 15 set up. Something broke Publican in a recent Mint update, so I was overjoyed to read that Publican 4 was out now.

Ah well, I'll have a better play with it after Christmas, I have cider to drink! (Hi Jeff!)

Merry Christmas or whatever festival you follow in your culture to all "publicans" out there. Thanks for everything.

And all the best for 2014.

Cheers,
Norm.

--