[publican-list] Publican 4.0 released!!! Get it now!!!!

Jeff Fearn jfearn at redhat.com
Thu Dec 19 22:12:06 UTC 2013

On 12/20/2013 04:13 AM, Norman Dunbar wrote:
> On 19/12/13 01:22, Jeff Fearn wrote:
>
>> Looks like this http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=728885
>>
>> Upgrading XML::TReeBuilder to 5.2 should fix that.
>
> Ok, I'll check that out after the festivities are over. My wife says I "need to get a life" - can't imagine what one of them is though!

I knew a guy who had one of them, got killed by a shark. Life is safer without having a life ;)

>> Missed upping that dep because it doesn't affect fedora users and that's what the people who are within dummy spitting range use ;)
>
> I tried installing Fedora 20 recently, went well, until it patched itself, then flatly refused to load. :-(

Well once you get it booting you'll need to d/l the lovely RPMs I have for wkhtmltopdf, fully patched edition, from http://jfearn.fedorapeople.org/wkhtmltopdf/ :D

Cheers, Jeff.

--
Jeff Fearn <jfearn at redhat.com>