[publican-list] teaching Publican to emit 'mobi'

On Fri, 20 Dec 2013, norman dunbar-it co uk wrote:

> I create mobi from epub, using Calibre, and have no problems with links etc.
>
> I'm puzzled as to why you seem to have difficulty.
>
> Publican and Calibre, what more is needed! ;-)

a single command line friendly tool, suitable for scripting,
that generates the maximally featureful native formats for
each?

Calibre has lost internal cross-references from LaTeX authored
files de-converted from PDFs to ebook friendly sizes in my
past experience

-- Russ herrold