Re: [publican-list] Publican Website Creation

Hi, Jeff. No worries. I decided to try version 2.1 in CentOS 6.5. I'm now able to publish a working website.

I see that Fedora and Publican have both released new versions, so I might give those a try, but for now, version 2.1 seems to be working for me.

Just in case anyone else is having similar issues, I did attempt to go back and try your suggestions. I think I've done everything you mentioned, but I still don't see labels.js or products_menu.html. I searched my file system but it returned nothing. It's possible I'm still doing something wrong.

Dave