[publican-list] Publican 3 failing on Fedora 18

Ruediger Landmann r.landmann at redhat.com
Fri Jan 18 05:21:02 UTC 2013

On 01/18/2013 02:57 PM, Laura Bailey wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I upgraded from Fedora 17 to Fedora 18 today and repackaged Publican 3
> only to discover that, while "publican build" still works just fine,
> "publican package" results in the following error:
>
> ---
> Using XML::LibXSLT on /usr/share/publican/xsl/web-spec.xsl
>     error: line 51: Too many names: %description  -n Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux-Performance_Tuning_Guide-6-en-USThe Performance Tuning Guide describes how to optimize the
>     /usr/bin/rpmbuild exited with value 1 at /usr/bin/publican line 924.
>   ---

To update that, I still get the same error on Fedora 18 even with
Publican rebuilt against:

libxml2-2.9.0-3.fc18.x86_64
perl-XML-LibXML-2.0014-1.fc18.x86_64
libxslt-1.1.28-1.fc18.x86_64
perl-XML-LibXSLT-1.79-1.fc18.x86_64

(the final three of those deps I also rebuilt; only libxml2 is in the
F18 repos in that version, the others come from F19)

Cheers
Rudi