[Pulp-dev] Upcoming epel6 Dependency Issues

Elyezer Rezende erezende at redhat.com
Mon Nov 14 13:01:38 UTC 2016

> Do these kinds of next steps make any sense? What are some other
> approaches or next steps that would be good/better?

Trying to get user feedback makes completely sense to me. Having that
feedback as early as possible will help us find how we can support Pulp
users and identify the impact of dropping RHEL6 support.

About enabling comments on blog posts I remember we talking about that for
other reason and maybe this is a good opportunity to have it.

--
Elyézer Rezende
Senior Quality Engineer