[Pulp-dev] Demos switching to pre-recorded videos

Brian Bouterse bbouters at redhat.com
Thu Apr 5 14:51:52 UTC 2018

I want to try videos only for a while. We've had 3 demos in a row where
seconds before we start, a "live demo" has to be withdrawn. Usually the
problem isn't content related; usually it's Wayland, it's YouTube errors,
it's being late, etc. It's causing us to regularly have an agenda that
deviates from what was advertised.

I want to call out an opportunity for someone to present live in other
ways. Anyone can host a Pulp live event on the Pulp YouTube channel and
present live there. That is especially good for presentations. If you have
something you want to live present via the YouTube channel, reach out to me
and we can get it scheduled.