[Pulp-dev] pulp 3 distributor use cases

I've updated the MVP use cases for the Distributors. The diff is here[0]. I removed the use case of a distributor exporting a Repository Version. The idea is to give users a single way to export repository versions. Users will first create a publication and then use a distributor to export that publication.

Please reply to this thread with any suggestions for the use cases related to Distributors.

I'd like to write up stories for these use cases early next week, so the work can be merged by Feb 15th.

[0] https://pulp.plan.io/projects/pulp/wiki/Pulp_3_Minimum_Viable_Product/diff?utf8=%E2%9C%93&version=143&version_from=142&commit=View+differences

Thanks,
Dennis