Re: [Pulp-dev] pulp 3 distributor use cases

+1 rename

On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 10:51 AM, Austin Macdonald <amacdona redhat com> wrote:
+1 rename to Exporter.

On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 10:13 AM, Brian Bouterse <bbouters redhat com> wrote:
+1 to renaming a Pulp3 'Distributor' to be 'Exporter'. The name of a 'Distribution' (when Pulp serves bits using its webserver) would stay the same. Currently the names Distributor and Distribution sound so similar that its very confusing. A Distribution and an Exporter would be clearer names I think.