Re: [Pulp-dev] Release Announcing and Versioning

On Tue, 2018-02-06 at 14:32 -0500, Jeremy Audet wrote:
> > Also it would verify that each issue has an associated commit because the build machinery will fail if there are fewer commits.
>
> Does this mean that a single commit can't fix two issues? If so, this seems like a case of the tail wagging the dog.

Nope, it does not.  THe tooling I'm looking at modifying to use with pulp from my end can handle that situation, as wel as multiple commits to an issue.

I think the message is more to ensure book-keeping is kept up with properly, so the tooling can ensure fixes land where they are suppposed to.