[Pulp-dev] Adding Model.created.

A few of our models have a field:
created = models.DateTimeField(auto_now_add=True)
To support ordering needed by a FilePlugin use case, I'm planning to add Content.created as it seems generally useful and I believe will be needed by most plugins.  This raises a more general question: should we add Model.created instead?  Knowing when most things get created seems generally useful.  For example, knowing when an artifact got created tells uses when it got downloaded.  Things like that.

Thoughts?