Re: [Pulp-dev] Github Required Checks

+1 to enabling checks for the 'pulp' and 'pulp_file' repos in Github with the ability to temporarily disable them. I wrote up this issue here to do that:  https://pulp.plan.io/issues/3379

I think we should enable these because we have a human-enforced policy that expects failed checks to not be merged, but in practice code that is merged breaks things that quality checks also identified. I think Pulp would benefit from a stronger pre-merge enforcement of our existing checks. In the case where our quality checks are failing, I'm hoping we can focus on fixing them before continuing on with the merge in all but exceptional cases.