[Pulp-dev] issue #3360 follow up

Earlier today several of us discussed issue 3360[0]. In our discussion we concluded that it is valuable for users to be able to create exact copies of repository versions within a repository and across different repositories. I have updated the issue to reflect what we discussed. We decided that this use case should be included in the MVP.

The issue currently states that the parameter will be called 'mirror_repository_version'. However, we could not agree if that is actually the best name for this parameter. Suggestions for a better name are welcome on this thread or as comments on the issue.

[0] https://pulp.plan.io/issues/3360

-Dennis