[Pulp-dev] Pulp 3 MVP test plans

David Davis daviddavis at redhat.com
Mon Feb 19 19:55:32 UTC 2018

Last week we agreed to help QE by opening issues in the pulp-smash Github
tracker for Pulp 3 user stories/features. I just wanted to remind everyone
to (1) open pulp-smash issues for features/user stories that you have
already completed and (2) open pulp-smash issues for stories you complete
going forward.

Here’s a list of completed stories for Pulp 3 without pulp-smash test cases:

https://goo.gl/ScbEup

And here is the pulp-smash issue tracker (filtered by Pulp 3 test cases):

https://goo.gl/jCsgZh

Please look through any user stories in Redmine that are assigned to you
and see if they already have pulp-smash Github issues. If there is a Github
issue, please review it and then attach it to your story in Redmine.
Otherwise, file a new pulp-smash issue. Here’s a great example of a
pulp-smash issue (although it’s for Pulp 2):

https://github.com/PulpQE/pulp-smash/issues/436

There may be some user stories that are out of date or don’t require
pulp_smash tests. You can skip those.

And again, going forward, whenever you set an issue to MODIFIED for a Pulp
3 feature user story, please open a pulp-smash Github issue. At the end of
each sprint, @asmacdo and I will triage the test cases.

David