Re: [Pulp-dev] Seeking Nomenclature

Thanks for the replies so far. Sounds like parent -> child might be the best nomenclature that has been used previously and fits our style. In our case there is only one Pulp that is master of the universe and every other Pulp is simply a copy of pieces of the master errr parent but never contains independent data.