Re: [Pulp-dev] pulp 3 PR testing with pulp-smash

> If only pulpcore tests are run we could get into a situation where the PR breaks the plugin API and we don't learn this until after the code is merged.

This. We want to know if changes to pulpcore break plugins. Intentional breaking changes should be unusual, and in those cases, I think it's reasonable to ask the dev making the PR to explicitly state that they're breaking the product.

Also: KISS. Having just one job is easy to understand and maintain. Only make it complicated if we need to.