[Pulp-dev] Changes to PUP-3

@pcreech, on behalf of the release engineering team, was gracious enough to update our PUP-3 document and Pulp documentation around managing commits across branches. The changes should help to simplify our branch structure and release process. I just wanted to update everyone so that they’re aware of this change. To see the PUP in its current form, head over to:

https://github.com/pulp/pups/blob/master/pup-0003.md

To see the changes that @pcreech made, see the following PRs:

https://github.com/pulp/pups/pull/8
https://github.com/pulp/pulp/pull/3336