Re: [Pulp-dev] Pulp api seemingly incompatible with generated bindings

I have been able modify the default behavior of swagger-codegen to produce bindings that use relative URLs to identify resources. The required changes can be seen here[0]. The compiled jar is available for download here[1].

The following command can be used to generate python bindings. Replace 'python' with 'ruby' and you'll get ruby bindings. The json file is the API schema returned by the Pulp server at http://localhost:8000/api/v3/docs/api.json.

java -jar ./swagger-codegen-cli.jar generate -i ~/Downloads/pulp3-api.json -l python -o some_directory_name

[0] https://github.com/dkliban/swagger-codegen/commit/e31e96769864b73b06bd99f5e20e4720562539b9
[1] https://repos.fedorapeople.org/pulp/pulp/swagger/swagger-codegen-cli.jar