Re: [Pulp-list] Pulp updates

The 'Tracking' section discusses systems registered to various repos.
Is this something that will be provided by hooks into Spacewalk?  If
not, how will it work?  Will I have to run, e.g., a pulp client on
boxes I want to 'register' with pulp-managed yum repositories?

Thanks!

Chris St. Pierre
Unix Systems Administrator
Nebraska Wesleyan University