Re: [Pulp-list] Pulp updates

It'd be nice to keep track of the groups file, and add that automatically to the createrepo command backend.

I'm not sure what data is stored, etc.. but we need to keep track of this already, when we deal w/ repos for cobbler.

It would be very nice to be able to set up yum repos easily on machines after build time...

Matthew Barr
Community Connect  - Senior System Engineer
e:mbarr communityconnect com
aim: matthewbarr1