Re: [Pulp-list] Pulp updates

Hi Chris,

Chris St. Pierre wrote:
The 'Tracking' section discusses systems registered to various repos.
Is this something that will be provided by hooks into Spacewalk?  If
not, how will it work?  Will I have to run, e.g., a pulp client on
boxes I want to 'register' with pulp-managed yum repositories?

My initial thoughts were that it would register to Spacewalk, so there would be hooks from Pulp to Spacewalk to make that happen.

Does that make sense? Is that how you would do it?

~m