Re: [Pulp-list] Pulp updates

On Tue, 26 Aug 2008, Máirín Duffy wrote:

My initial thoughts were that it would register to Spacewalk, so there would be hooks from Pulp to Spacewalk to make that happen.

Does that make sense? Is that how you would do it?

Yeah, that makes sense.  I didn't know if perhaps that functionality
could/would exist independant of Spacewalk (which won't be an option
here until the Oracle dependency is removed).  Thanks!

Chris St. Pierre
Unix Systems Administrator
Nebraska Wesleyan University