[Pulp-list] welcome to pulp-list

This list was put together for the Pulp project:

https://fedorahosted.org/pulp

We chose pulp as the name because of a weak analogy:

pulp (the wood kind) ---> is the basis of --> paper
paper contains written words in books
paper goes in books
books go in a library
people like to call stuff in books 'content'
people also call stuff in binary bits 'content'
you can use the Pulp project to manage your content!

makes sense right?

We are currently in the early stages of development with mostly some simple UI concepts and a beginnings of a yum based backend.

Mike