Re: [Pulp-list] How about we just merge these core features into Cobbler?

Michael DeHaan wrote:
Sorry for the late reply, I was looking over the pulp features list up on the Wiki a few weeks ago.

Serious question -- it seems the features mentioned for Pulp (other than interface features) are suitable to be added to Cobbler in ways that requires people use less tools

Where would the interface live, then?

On top as a separate piece, making calls to a cobbler server? Does that mean pulp would be the interface piece only?

~m