[Pulp-list] Action required: passwords are hashed now

Couple changes:

1) Changed our password storage/lookups to use hashes now. This means your pre-existing admin user needs to get wiped and re-created.

$ cd cd pulp/test/common/
$ python wipe_admin_user.py
$ service httpd restart

This will wipe out your admin user which gets re-created upon next restart. You have todo this or you will be stuck at the CLI with 'username/password is incorrect' errors.

2) Pushed a bunch of code to create an ID cert for a Consumer upon creation.

It stores the cert in /etc/pki/consumer/cert.pem. I tested this locally, with RPMs but haven't tested on a fresh/clean box or someone else's machine. Please let me know if I've blocked you or caused badness.

Mike
--
Mike McCune
mmccune AT redhat.com