[Pulp-list] SSL and client.conf

All,

During my SSL testing for messaging I had the server connecting without SSL and the agent connecting with SSL to test both cases. I had my broker configured to handle this. When I committed the code, I accidentally left the client.conf configured for SSL. Prad caught this and committed the needed change to the client.conf:

  url = tcp://localhost:5672

instead of:

  url = ssl://localhost:5674

Hope this did cause anyone too much trouble.

-jeff