[Pulp-list] pulp automation

Hey Guys,
Just a quick update on the pulp automation.
I have David Gao working on pulp automation. The goal will be to get the
automation on its feet with some basic sanity tests.  Once we have
sanity tests covered it should be pretty easy for anyone on the
developer team to jump in and contribute.

I unfortunately will only have David on Pulp automation for two weeks.
I'll send out an update when I think its ready for dev's participation.

Let me know if there are any questions.