Re: [Pulp-list] Noisy Logs

On 08/19/2010 06:53 AM, Jason Dobies wrote:

Is there any way we can quiet the cert logging? I get all this when I
run the tests:

sure, all that output is from log.debug() which we have turned on when we run the tests.

I moved all the default logging to ERROR in our tests:

 from pulp.webservices.role_check import RoleCheck
 from ConfigParser import ConfigParser

-logging.root.addHandler(logging.StreamHandler())
-logging.root.setLevel(logging.DEBUG)
-
-
+logging.root.setLevel(logging.ERROR)

these are at the top of the test classes and just switch them to debug if you want more logging.

Mike