Re: [Pulp-list] pulp CLI auth changes pushed

On 08/18/2010 11:08 AM, Mike McCune wrote:
Username and password are no longer required but you will get error
message if you don't supply one or have a consumer certificate present
on your machine.

This will get firmed up with the implementation of the admin identity
caching we are implementing in this next sprint.

Mike

forgot to mention that the changes from the push I did yesterday require a re-run of "pulp-dev.py --install" and "setup.py develop"

--
Mike McCune
mmccune AT redhat.com