Re: [Pulp-list] New Apache Config and Deployment

On 08/20/2010 01:46 PM, Jason L Connor wrote:
Hi All,

I've just done a push that revamps our apache deployment.

The web services now run on the standard https port (443) and are now
prefixed with /pulp/api

I've changed all of our client code and unit tests to use the new
deployment.

If you've run the pulp-dev.py script or you've moved the mod_ssl's
ssl.conf file, you'll have to move it back. Instead of overriding that
file, we now rely on it for our configuration needs.

After updating and moving it back, you'll have to restart apache, but
that should be it. The client and unit tests will find the new path and
the new port automatically.

as a heads up, another pull is required. Had a config option we needed to add to pulp.conf to fix a 413 size error

Mike