[Pulp-list] pulp certificates

All,

I propose we move to combining the private key and certificates into a single PEM encoded file. This is a very common practice in PKI. It seems cleaner and would require less files to manage. I verified that having the key and cert combined in a single file is supported by both yum and M2Crypto. Moving to the combined file would reduce the number of CLI arguments and allow us to store (1) certificate property in each Repo object.

Thoughts?  Objections?

-jeff