Re: [Pulp-list] pulp certificates

On 08/23/2010 10:00 AM, Jeff Ortel wrote:
All,

I propose we move to combining the private key and certificates into a
single PEM encoded file. This is a very common practice in PKI. It seems
cleaner and would require less files to manage. I verified that having
the key and cert combined in a single file is supported by both yum and
M2Crypto. Moving to the combined file would reduce the number of CLI
arguments and allow us to store (1) certificate property in each Repo
object.

Thoughts? Objections?

Would you do this across all certs (identity, entitlement, content)?

-- bk