[Pulp-list] Development Setup Changed

All,

I added a srv/pulp/bootstrap.wsgi file and reference it in etc/httpd/conf.d/pulp.conf. I also updated the RPM spec and pulp-dev.py. This file is used to start non-http related services (threads) in apache (wsgi).

After you next 'git pull', you will need to re-run the pulp-dev.py.  I suggest:

sudo python ./pulp-dev.py -U
sudo python ./pulp-dev.py -I

-jeff