[Pulp-list] Client ALT (override) configs

All,

I changed the way the client config finds alternate configuration files. First it looks in the environment for the variable "PULP_CLIENT_OVERRIDE" which defines the path to an alternate config. If not defined, it then looks in the user's home directory for ~/.pulp/client.conf. If exists, that file is used.

Forgive me for just changing the environment variable but I just didn't like PULP_CLIENT_ALTCONF.

Hope this is useful.

-jeff