[Pulp-list] gofer 0.3 compatibility

All,

The replacement of class decorators in gofer has been pushed to gofer.git. The corresponding changes needed to the pulp (gofer) plugin have also been pushed to pulp.git. I tested everything as best I could but I'd appreciate everyone regression testing any features that your interested in that may involve gofer.

Changes are reflected here: https://fedorahosted.org/gofer/wiki/AddingPlugins. See notes for gofer 0.3.

After your next pull from the pulp.git, you will need to upgrade gofer.

Regards,

Jeff