Re: [Pulp-list] Pulp unittests will now run against separate test database

On 12/03/2010 05:06 PM, John Matthews wrote:
I checked in a change that will let the unit tests run against a separate mongo database, "pulp_unittest".
This allows us to run the unit tests without impacting previous syncs in our dev setup.

The test database name is specified in this file: test/common/test-override-pulp.conf
[database]
name: pulp_unittest

Please let me know if you see any problems.

Nice!