Re: [Pulp-list] oauth code pushed and new python dep

On 12/13/2010 04:38 PM, Mike McCune wrote:
I'll get the wiki writup tomorrow but I pushed the changes that allow
API calls to auth with the OAuth protocol.

You need python-oauth2 to be able to run the latest code.

also depending on what Fedora version you are on you may need:

python-httplib2

Mike