Re: [Pulp-list] Filters

On 12/21/2010 01:21 PM, Todd B Sanders wrote:
Took a few moments to write-up a feature that we'll get added to a
upcoming sprint.

https://fedorahosted.org/pulp/wiki/CloningFilters

Feedback welcome.

so filters will exist as a top level object that can be managed outside the scope of individual repos?

I'm not sure their usage warrants a top level option. Could we just merge it into the 'pulp-admin repo clone' feature like:

$ sudo pulp-admin repo clone --help

Usage: pulp-admin <options> repo clone <options>

  -h, --help            show this help message and exit
  --id=ID               repository id (required)
  --clone_id=CLONE_ID   id of cloned repo
  --clone_name=CLONE_NAME
                        common repository name for cloned repo
  --feed=FEED           feed of cloned_repo: parent/origin/none
--filtertype=TYPE filter type (valid values: WHITELIST, BLACKLIST) (required)
  --filterpackage=NEVRA package name or full nvrea
  --relativepath=RELATIVEPATH
                        relative path where the repository is stored and
                        exposed to clients; this defaults to repo id
--groupid=GROUPID a group to which the repository belongs; this is just
                        a string identifier
  --timeout=TIMEOUT     repository clone timeout
  -F, --foreground      clone repository in the foreground

just a thought .. didn't think it needed to be its own top level object in the CLI and API managed outside the scope of the repos.

Mike
--
Mike McCune
mmccune AT redhat.com