[Pulp-list] user model added

Mike McCune mmccune at redhat.com
Thu Jul 8 22:45:24 UTC 2010

Added only the model + base API.

Also included certificate.py for parsing certs.  the API includes
ability to do:

     def test_user_with_certificate(self):
         # read in the test cert and extract the UID for the subject
         # so we can compare after the user is created that it matches
         test_cert = os.path.abspath(os.path.dirname(__file__)) +
"/data/test_cert.pem"
         idcert = Certificate()
         idcert.read(test_cert)
         subject = idcert.subject()
         cert_uid = subject['UID']

         # Read the cert into a string off disk and create a
         # user with said certificate.  We should get back a user with an
         # id that matches the UID in the cert.
         certfile = open(test_cert)
         certstring = certfile.read()
         user = self.uapi.create('cert-test', certificate=certstring)

         # Check that they match
         self.assertEquals(user['id'], cert_uid)

I'm not even entirely sure this is what we want todo but it should get
the ball rolling,
Mike

--
Mike McCune