[Pulp-list] apache ports and uri paths

Hi guys,

Pulp currently deploys web services via https on port 8811 at / and
exposes its yum repositories via https on port 443 (the default)
on /pub/.

I think we should unify these using https on the standard port :443. I'd
like to see the repositories living at /pulp/pub/ and the web services
at /pulp/api/.

Thoughts?
--
Jason L Connor