[Pulp-list] user CLI addition pushed

Also cleaned out some unneeded client code and pushed some common functions from the *_core classes up into basecore.py

Details:

http://bit.ly/d55XRQ

I tagged and built the latest pulp and my code refactor didn't seem to affect anything. Can still list/add/remove everything I tried.

Mike
--
Mike McCune
mmccune AT redhat.com