[Pulp-list] unit tests functional again

We were using a mongo connection *PER* API class when in fact you only need one per application.

Each:

    pymongo.Connection()

is a pointer to a connection pool and by using one per API class we were creating too many pools to the DB. Switching to on pool and Connection solved the problem.

Mike
--
Mike McCune
mmccune AT redhat.com