[Pulp-list] username/password auth pushed

Mike McCune mmccune at redhat.com
Fri Jul 23 23:31:54 UTC 2010

I added the ability for our RoleCheck class to also check for uname/pass
missmatch (and existence of the user) as well as some unit tests for
this new functionality.

Since I don't have the client functional yet in passing up the uname and
password I took out all the RoleCheck() decorations in our Controllers
until I can finalize this feature that is very close to being done.
Should wrap it up when I get back next week.

Mike
--
Mike McCune
mmccune AT redhat.com