[Pulp-list] Auth param CLI changes pushed

2 big commits to support the passing of the --auth flag to the CLI:

http://bit.ly/bOWPn2

and:

http://bit.ly/ceHJ9i

This means that for all the current commands with the CLI you have to pass in --auth=username:password

Example:

$ pulp --auth=admin:admin user list
             Available Users

Login :               	admin
Name  :                	None

All the usage information has been updated. I touched a lot of the CLI code to make this change and tested a good amount of it but still may have busted things. Please let me know if this breaks anything.

Mike
--
Mike McCune
mmccune AT redhat.com